API Trade Entry Not Accepted

hi,

i got the following message from collective2:

Unknown forex symbol. You entered EURUSDM. Forex symbols should be

in the following format: AUDUSD or GBPJPY etc. For more help on forex symbology, please contact feedback@collective2.com. (msgcode=1)

i asked my broker about the ‘M’ at the end of the symbol and was told that’s for a mini account and that they append the ‘M’ to tell the difference between mini and regular account.

since i don’t have a regular account is it still possible to send signals to C2 from my mini account. Do you know of a way i can go round this problem?

thanks in advance

Felix

Felix: Your broker has no relation to C2. Enter C2’s symbols (EURUSD) and - if your broker is C2 AutoTrade compatible - let us worry about communicating with your broker.

If your broker is not C2 compatible, then you’ll obviously need to enter your trades into your broker anyway. At that point, you can use his symbols.

thanks for the reply. i am however still not clear on how to change the symbol code i will attach a part of my code, so maybe you could help me figure this problem out.

#import "Collective2Library.ex4"

bool InitCollective2(string systemid, string password, double lotsize);

int C2OrderSend(string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage,

double stoploss, double takeprofit, string comment, int magic,

datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE);

bool C2OrderClose(int ticket, double lots, double price, int slippage,

color Color=CLR_NONE);

#import

int init()

{

InitCollective2(Collective2SystemID, Collective2Password, Collective2LotSize);

return(0);

}

res=C2OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LotsOptimized(),Ask,3,0,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,"",FIVESTAR,0,Blue);