How many paying subscribers

How do I see the number of paying subscribers to each system?
thanks

You sadly do not. There is a way to determine the amount of active users of an algorithm, but not a way to determine the amount of paying subscribers, especially with a lot of coupons going around.

The quickest why to determine the amount of active users is to take an active algorithm (one that has trades at least one-week frequency), go to auto-trade data and search for a trade that started around a week ago or less. Add to those the subscribers you’ll find in the new simulators/subscribers and you’ll get an estimate of the active user amount of an algorithm. The full amount is not disclosed as far as I can remember as I’ve researched this question as well. It has a positive and negative side to it: it shows the popularity of an algorithm, which might be proving reliability but also might be a false indicator, which is still heavily relied on. That’s why it is not disclosed. It might also hurt the rep of an algorithm which is worthwhile, but is more a sleeper hit than a forefront runner.

Hope to have informed you well :slight_smile:

Boy

1 Like

thanks Boy.
I appreciate the detail, will try it all out!

You may also look under AUM in the statistics of the strategy and see if there is real money involved and how much. You would expect a live strategy to have around 60-70% auto-traders and the rest manual traders. That’s based on my experience. Cheers, Andrew