How to put temp hold on Gen3 autotrading?

If I am subscribed to a system via Gen 3 autotrading…is there a way I can directly place a HOLD on all future trades (stop autotrading - but remain subscribed to the system) until I remove the hold?

This has to do with systems that I like…but if they run into a larger than average losing streak I temporarily pull the plug before turning it back on.

My intention is not to leave the system but to put a hold on trading until the system has recovered.

Thank you,

Robert

Hi, Robert:

You can go to the C2 AutoTrade Setup screen and click the "STOP AUTOTRADING" next to the appropriate system. This will end autotrading but will continue your subscription to the system so that you still receive emails and instant trade messenger alerts about new signals.

Hi Matthew,

When I attempt to click on "stop autotrading" C2 gives me a message that says that the existing positions will be closed. I want to stop autotrading but not close the existing positions. How can I do that short of breaking autotrading by changing the password to OX or something like that?

bert