Ignore Feature, Palsun, et al

>Would you have held on through two $150,000 DD’s?

Compound Annual % 571.7% over 184 days

Sharpe Ratio 1.886

No guts, no glory! The Compound Annual% and the Sharpe Ratio more than justifies the drawdowns, but currently I expect far less drawdowns as is currently evident because of a breakthrough in market timing mechanism recently implemented…

>Are you OK with no stops:

Stops are simulated by reducing position size. You are yet to learn how to do it.

>“Most orders @ Mkt”?

Only honest way to trade.

>Would you be “laughing on the way to the bank” if you signed

up in late March or late May?

Nobody trades open positions (nobody who is sane, that is). Yes he would have laughed.

>and the system is still young.

Doesn’t matter. There were over 488 trades made in over 30 different co-related and un-correlated markets to give confidence that the present results were not merely the result of chance and that the future results as indicated by the Compound Annual will continue.

>On that note, I can show you 100+ systems that performed well for

a small slice of time and ended up getting killed. I can show you

a handful without leaving Pal’s list. Your “positive feedback” is what

Jack Schwager calls the well chosen example. Schwager mentions this in the context of system vendors conning potential subscribers:

>“From date A to date B the system made 700%! In just five years, working only five minutes a day, you can make $700,000,000!”

(insert CFTC disclaimer here).

>Sound familiar?

See my reply above.

>BTW, what “higher highs”? It made one higher high and has yet to exceed the March equity high. In fact, if you had signed up in late March you would still be under water.

Patience is a virtue. You obviously lack it. But you can still learn patience if you practice trading hard enough, provided you have the time…

> Patience is a virtue.

Over time all of your systems have failed or lost so much

as that they become “tests”. I’m patient. It’s only a matter

of time. You just had a $200,000 DD in one system last week right?

>No guts, no glory!

That’s what I want in a trader: macho cliches.

> a breakthrough in market timing mechanism recently implemented…

Ah…still tweaking the system? So the track record is invalidated

right? You are using something new. Why not just start over like

you did 14 times before?

Sour grapes. C2’s margin calculation is flawed. It doesn’t make sense. Moreover, you call this a track record? I bet you never traded real-money in your life.

You have one lousy trade under you belt and you can’t even beat the S&P 500. This is the height of arrogance which Stephan Timoshenko puts it in We the Living, the forces of evil are “not an army of heroes, nor even of fiends but of shriveled bookkeepers with a rupture who’ve learned to be arrogant.” You are nothing but a louse. A big, fat, slow, arrogant louse.

> Moreover, you call this a track record?

No, I don’t. :wink:

>I bet you never traded real-money in your life.

Hmmm…this from the man that averages 127% drawdowns

across 14 systems.

> You are nothing but a louse. A big, fat, slow, arrogant louse.

You make the world a brighter place. You are so creative with

words as well!

>Hmmm…this from the man that averages 127% drawdowns

across 14 systems.

I disagree. Please, cut down on crack…

across 14 systems.

Evaluate each system based on its own merit, not on average as such, you clueless louse. Moreover, your definition of drawdown is corrupt.

>You make the world a brighter place.

You make the world a dark place, just as your dark, mean nature.

>You are so creative with words as well!

Not as creative as you, criminal: your sole purpose at C2 is to steal the secrets of successful trading systems (by re-engineering) without even having to pay for it).

across 14 systems.

I disagree.

>You make the world a brighter place. You are so creative with

words as well!

You make the world a dark place just as your dark, mean nature. You concoct drawdowns out of thin air irrespective of the individual merits of a system. Your creativity is unmatched in that, just as in your intention in re-engineering successful systems (your purpose at C2).

>>Hmmm…this from the man that averages 127% drawdowns

across 14 systems.

> I disagree.

My math is simple. I added up the max drawdowns from

14 systems and divided by 14. Did I make an error? I am

sorry.

> You make the world a dark place just as your dark, mean nature.

I am sorry. I am here to a amuse you and bow down and worship at

the altar of your knowledge.

> You concoct drawdowns out of thin air irrespective of the individual merits of a system.

I’m just sharing the facts. I do apologize. Please show me where I’ve

made a math error or a mis-statement of fact.

> Your creativity is unmatched in that, just as in your intention in re-engineering successful systems (your purpose at C2).

There is so much information in this beautiful world…even pre-C2.

I use the same methods I used before C2 came into existence. The

basic ideas have been around for the better part of the century.

Everyone knows this (except a few newbies wrapped up in their own

ego-mania). The devil is in the details which are difficult to “re-engineer”: they require hard work and considerable thought.

Indeed, your own posts hint that you’ve read these facts, even if you have not figured out how to use them. Remember

your post about random entries and money management? I agree to some extent, but your counter trend entries and adding to losers philosophy is poorly thought out. Certainly not worth stealing.

Seriously, all your systems that have made anything have given back $150,000-$300,000, and often on multiple occasions. Those are down payments on a houses…(in Canada I bet you could buy houses for that outright). Why would I want to “re-engineer” myself into bankruptcy?

Why do you try to sell bankruptcy for $187/month? If you are making

money in a real account just black out the account numbers and post

it on your site… If you can show me you traded successfully over the course of one year I will offer a public apology.

I’m going to close this thread in the hope that we can simply stop the tit-for-tat name calling, accusations, etc. I’d like to make the forums a friendlier place.