Interest in an ASX200 Index trading model?

I’m trying to gauge how much interest there would be for an ASX200 Index (.XJO) model with the following characteristics:

Trades the SPDR ETF STW-ASX, long/short absolute return focus, low frequency (trades 2-3 times per week and only at the close), holds for 3-4 days, easy to understand, simple to trade, low initial cash requirement (circa AUD 10k), low leverage (max 2 times), $50 per month.

It will be designed specifically for C2 Autotrading and for SMSF.

PM me with a “Yes” if your interested. I probably won’t bother unless I get at least 10 people. Would take me around a month to build.

Hello SedarisAcadan,

Interesting

Hello Sedaris,

I just subscribed to your program Genefish, and I’ve sent you a few private messages, but I have not hear back from you. Are you receiving/being notified of my messages? Please confirm.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

For problems related to execution please email help@collective2.com. System developers are not involved in that side of things.

For questions about when the futures contract expires please go to www.google.com and search for “MHIM5 Expiry”. (It is 29th June)

Regards.

Can anyone tell me if people outside Australia can trade Australian stocks on 50% margin? (I know that if you are inside Australia you must pay the full purchase value). Thanks.

Moreover will the C2 strategy allow 50% margin on Australian stocks?