Systematic Index

Hi folks, just wanted to introduce my system called Systematic Index. It is a fully systematic model that utilizes the C2 Tradestation platform transmit app directly from my live TS account. That said, I am around to monitor things, just not necessarily glued to the screen all day. This is NOT a day trading system and will hold overnight and often through the weekend with the goal of capturing the bigger moves. Trailing stops are always in play but can be as wide as $2k away to allow for the natural market swings within this timeframe. It will only trade 1 ES (it also works well for NQ, but for the sake of simplicity I will only do ES). I will not disclose anything about the underlying edge driving the model, but I do have 10 years of backtest and 3 months of live performance to back it up. It is currently long only, but that could change in the future if we enter an extended bear market. I will offer it for free until end of July for up to 20 subs as a test, then re-evaluate. For full disclosure I trade this on full auto myself in a bigger account. If you do decide to follow me keep in mind that trading can be risky and I am not liable for any losses incurred…Thanks

Well done on being TOS and not averaging down trades.

I see some wicked single trade DD, but you stated you have very wide stops. Hopefully they are there.

Good luck and congrats so far sir.

I have traded pretty much every approach in the book and was only able to start making some real money when I learned to accept bigger swings and hold onto positions for longer. It can be mentally very difficult especially when you trade bigger size, but I just got used to it. Not for everyone, but for me it’s all about the bottom line at month end…

1 Like