Leader Board Strategies

Some people can’t see the forest for the trees.
Good luck.

-Lost Guy :upside_down_face:

@PuleTshabalala, please send you questions to C2 support or ask @MatthewKlein questions if you do not understand the platform.

@Dog i am better cause when i am lost i ask… rather than being lost, and believing that you not lost…
@Algo Thanks for the advice, I did and He never answered rather they showed me the grid…

Regards

@ OSUTAI… Can i explain to you the Grid?

1. when you take a trade, the information of the trade is recorded according to the headings on the top row of the grid…
  2. All those trades you took, they create your profile…
  3. The Grid then helps you to monitor how you are performing in comparison with other traders…
  4. You can easily see from the Grid, in the last 30 days how did you perform, in the last 60 days or 90 days by filtering the information either in ascending or descending order.
  5. this is straight forward and can help you see you performance so that you can build a better strategy.

so what i did is just set the column of 30 days to descending order and my strategy was on top. this means in the last 30 days my strategy performed very good,

@ SD it is therefore impossible for your strategy to be on top in just one day, because 30 days average is considered.

There is NO LEADER BOARD in the grid. Because when I pull up the grid, your strategy is not on the list. If I sort by 30day return you are 5th in the list.

Like you said, what’s the criteria for the grid. That’s depend on which column u want to sort by.

But if you are asking for the criteria of the leaderboard page that’s completely different.

So when u ask the question, when I sort the grid by 30 day performance. What is the critical for that, is that what u asking?

@OSATAI
Do you understand Descending order?
that is why i say you dont understand “the Grid” All strategies are there love, just they are not sorted… you you filter the in Descending order it mean you want to see who is the highest in terms of your chosen request.
there are more than 500 strategies there, just look at the number of pages on the grid

and i repeat my question, “what is the criteria for strategies to be on the leader board?”

Then why are we talking about the grid? Why u posting screenshots of grid?

Leaderboard is c2 score plus length of track record minimum 6 months and also drawdown/alpha need to be respectable.

I was making an example and you didn’t know the Grid…

C2 Score, Length of track, min 6 Month, Drawdown/alpha… that is my answer and Thank you, i wish you said this in the Beginning… But thanks and More thanks.

Regards

@ OSUTAI
as I said, thanks for your answer, is it true what you are saying and where have you got that criteria?

c2 never disclosed the exact formula. its beem c2 score strictly before, but no one knew how c2 score is calculated. now matt said 6 month age is the new requirement. then I think is c2 score and Jensen score minimum.

okay thanks i wish you saw how my strategy is performing…