Licensing for system providers

Does anyone what the legalities are for system providers? more specifically relating to being registered as a CTA or RIA? Do we fall under the newsletter clause or what’s the deal?



If you go over to the Video’s and Help tab on the left of the dashboard, read thru the FAQ for system developers for answers to all sorts of questions like the one you are asking. The short answer is no licenses required.

Hello Ben.

I’m a CTA and I have some strategies in C2 but you don’t need registration as a CTA in order to lease your systems.

This is the link to the explanation in collective2:

And this is the link to my 1Gold strategy:

Juan Osorio