LOLI1 System Performance

Good day, I was wondering what the forums views are on system LOLI1 in light of its monthly fees ? Thanks PJG

Well I would throw out April performance first of all. Dude was playing with 2-3 contracts on under 10-15k account, too leveraged for my blood.

May through August is what you should focus on. He has some risk management, in that he will take losses. Sometimes those are 10% loses but at least he doesn’t bet the farm and implode like others here.

Winners/Losers about the same size. I’d want to know more about his strategy/stops/etc. I’d be curious if his trading has alpha without the leverage (that is, if he were just buying and selling the S&P 500 at that time, would he have a good sharpe ratio, etc)

Still, not the worst thing you could find here.

1 Like

good day, thank you for your helpful comments, think the systems performance looks promising, however at $350 per mouth fee plus c2’s, its performance should of been stratospheric !, regards pjg

It’s all relative. If you’re funding it with a $10k account, then I would say yes, its too much. But if you’re funding it with a $100k account, it’s much more palatable.

Just because something is cheap does not mean it’s a value. Just because something is expensive does not mean it’s too rich.

2 Likes

So far your system is looking quite decent. Keep it up and I’m sure you will find some subs.

Note that the thread starter is not the strategy owner ( Moti )

oops…thanks @Pete…rushed reading…lol

yes take your point by comparing on the axis of account size and fees, however another one could be ratio of return / risk against fees comparatively between systems which could give another perspective !

I’m the same one from the beginning