Looking for a delta neutral/non-directional equity/index options strategy

I went through the Grid and searched for some options strategy but I wasn’t able to find any strategy for non-directional options plays such as weekly or monthly Calendar, Butterfly, Iron Condor etc. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

I’m also interested to know if there is such strategy out there which can stand the test of volatility spike, market gyration, max drawdown.

por favor, mi amor me puede ponerse en contacto con este camino que es mi correo electrónico de identificación elenademmpsey1@outlook.com así que ahora se puede decir más sobre mí mismo gracias por favor, intentar responder de nuevo a mí con mi casilla de correo electrónico privada bien Elena

Hi guys

I am about to post such strategies. I trade them myself on a monthly and sometimes weekly basis depending on what the market is doing. I am new to collective2 though so please be patient. My strategies involves selling verticals for premium collection, monthly “Income” type Calendars, Iron condors, Broken wing Butterfly’s etc. My primary vehicles are SPX, RUT and options on Futures. I like to trade options on CL and ES as well and have “income” type strategies on them as well. I use Think or Swim so I cannot connect to Collective2 (as far as I know). Therefore all strategies will have to be submitted in writing in the Collective2 strategy area.

If anyone is interested let me know!

Regards
Richard Krugel

my strategy is such:

Correlation S&P500 -0.061

Edit: it is forex though…

Hi Richard- yes, I will be interested in everything except for the futures. I currently trade Calendars, BF and credit spreads but could use an experienced trader’s guidance. Would like to understand the performance history of your strategy and also when are you thinking of rolling out your strategy to the subscribers?

Dev B

Dear Dev B

Thanks for your reply. It’s good to see some interest in these sort of options strategies. I have been trading the ones I want to share on Collective2 for around 2 years. I then for some reason left them for a year and solely traded the underlying future contracts. This year I started them again and I’m even better at it, possibly because I understand the way some of the underlying futures like to behave.

Some of the strategies work off Futures but I am adapting them to work off the ETF’s that track them. More on that later. Since I have to register each strategy separately on Collective2, I will start with my 2 most conservative yet effective and consistent strategies on SPX or RUT.

In the past I would, regardless of whats happening in the market, trade each strategy every month at certain times and aim for 8 to 10 wins out of 12.

Yet this time around I use advanced technical analysis to set me up for even better performance.

Both initial strategies can be adjusted to alow more time for it to work or adapt to matket moves.

I love Think or Swim as it has a great options trading platform. It is however not compatible with C2. I will therefore manually insert my strategy in C2.

Since these strategies are not meant to be touched too much, that should work fine. I will let you know when Im thinking of posting my first, so you can follow along (in Sim I hope).

Hope to hear your thoughts soon!

Regards
Richard Krugel

Dear AY Brown

Thanks for your reply. It’s good to see some interest in these sort of options strategies. I have been trading the ones I want to share on Collective2 for around 2 years. I then for some reason left them for a year and solely traded the underlying future contracts. This year I started them again and I’m even better at it, possibly because I understand the way some of the underlying futures like to behave.

Some of the strategies work off Futures but I am adapting them to work off the ETF’s that track them. More on that later. Since I have to register each strategy separately on Collective2, I will start with my 2 most conservative yet effective and consistent strategies on SPX or RUT.

In the past I would, regardless of whats happening in the market, trade each strategy every month at certain times and aim for 8 to 10 wins out of 12.

Yet this time around I use advanced technical analysis to set me up for even better performance.

Both initial strategies can be adjusted to alow more time for it to work or adapt to matket moves.

I love Think or Swim as it has a great options trading platform. It is however not compatible with C2. I will therefore manually insert my strategy in C2.

Since these strategies are not meant to be touched too much, that should work fine. I will let you know when Im thinking of posting my first, so you can follow along (in Sim I hope).

Hope to hear your thoughts soon!

Regards
Richard Krugel

Thanks Richard. Look forward to your strategy posting soon. Would you please let us know when you get started?

Hi DevB

I will let you know as soon as the strategy creation has been approved by C2.

Regards
R Krugel

Dear AYBrown

I have two strategies in C2 now. I will try to get one filled today during market hours if you are interested to follow along in SIM.

Regards
R Krugel

Dear DevB

I have two strategies in C2 now. I will try to get one filled today during market hours if you are interested to follow along in SIM.

Regards
R Krugel

Hi Richard,

I would also be interested in this strategy. Let me know the name so I can find it when you have it up and running. Thank you.

Great, Richard. I’ll do a search now here but what is SIM?

Hi DevB

I cannot enter muliple legs in C@ as a collective strategy. They say that I need to leg into them, which is a no no when trading these sort of strategies. It’s a real bummer to be honest. I will have to work around it somehow, since I cannot build a reliable track record in C2 that way. By Sim I meant trading the orders in simulation if you were to trade them yourself.

I will keep you updated.

Regards
Richard