Looking for Futures Strategy

Payoff Matrix trades only intraday, always with 1%-2% stop loss.
Very patient professional trader.
Trades only when there is a good opportunity to win the trade.
It has the strictest risk-management I’ve ever seen on on C2.
A little bit expensive, though. :roll_eyes: but profitable so far.

1 Like

Thank you @aum108 for the kind words.

I will add that Payoff Matrix is in the process of getting TOS. I’m currently testing TOS with another strategy to make sure logistically everything is running as it should. Once I feel comfortable and all my questions are answered I will submit the application and start the process of adding TOS to Payoff Matrix.

Good day

You are welcome.

Yes, I saw your new strategy. It started quite well.

It might be useful for potential subscribers to add some information in the description part.

Since it’s a intraday futures strategy, I will add it here to the list as well.

Any discount if we follow both of your strategies? :wink:

Here is one that is TOS. I subscribe to and he has great communication and average hold id 3.3 hours. https://collective2.com/details/112786719

The strategy is not accepting a new subscriber anymore

MatthewKlein wrote that the trader has some problems with the software he uses to connect to C2.
The trader is blaming C2 for the error instead.

Check here
https://forums.collective2.com/t/c2-issue-bad-really-bad/11410/2

So, one strategy is private now,
the other strategy has not been trading for the last two weeks.

@GREGGL
Did you communicate in the last two weeks with the trader?
He did not respond to my message.

Yes he has been very responsive. In has kept in touch with us every few days. He just sent us an email stating everything was fixed and up and running again for Monday. He was for the last 10 days or so not taking any new subscribers till the problem was resolved. He also gave us a discount on price.

both systems are open and nothing has been private. Smart does day trades and Long will hold overnight. Here is the email received this weekend.
Hi,

Update 2.25.2018 (Smart Bull, Long Driver)

For all subscribers

Everything is ready Smart Bull and Long Driver is alive again.

Next Week I’m ready to provide signals.
Smart Bull and Long Driver is connected to Broker Transmit “TOS”.

All existing subscribers have a reduced subscription for one billing period.

Thanks very much for your support.

I am not really sure who was at fault but it has been resolved and he is TOS on both systems. I only subscribe to Smart since i do not want to hold overnight.

Previous message i said neither were private because i can see both. However i am not sure what it was for the few days he was working on getting resolved. We need more day systems that are TOS. If any body else has found any please post so we can all review.

Here is another system that i am reviewing. Day Trading Pro 1 This is TOS.
https://collective2.com/details/116269535
To new for me. The developer has responded fast to all my questions. Just watching in the simulator for now.

I love fury of new startegies just all pop up on 2-5 and 2-6 all BTFD

Or batch of brand new strategies all short vix on 2-5 and 2-7

I’m sure most of these new strategy will be on leader board soon. I really wish c2 stop would giving performance gain so much score weight and give longevity of a strategie more c2 score weighting. It’s like oh this strategy is up 10% in a week. Let’s times that by 52 weeks. Oh the annual return is 520% and a c2 score of 98. This is SO misleading!

I rather see strategies been on c2 for 2-5 yrs with avg gain of 50% than these all-in wonders.

3 Likes

@OSUTIA I agree with you. C2 should not promote this kind of performance reporting by multipling one week performance but instead should cater to the needs of the very few professional investors who use industry standards (using actual net results without compounding, multipling etc).

Did the developer maybe tell you if he is using stop loss for each trade?
(most important question for such an aggressive strategy :wink:)

You are right, Long Driver strategy is not completely intraday.
So far about 5% of the trades were held overnight.
Does the trader at least use stop loss overnight with Long Driver?

My mistake, he did not go private with Smart Bull,
The trader just doesn’t accept new subscribers, too bad :roll_eyes:

has anyone signed up today for Long Driver? are there any alerts? I do not want to sign up again unless I can confirm that this is ready to go

John no trade today as of yet

Here is his web site for further info.
Backtest and Coupons on: quantraders.com

aum108 My understanding he had put on hold taking new subscribers till his issues were resolved. I would just check back since he is up and running today.

well, I have no response from the developer to my messages, no alerts,but the strategy is open for new subscribers… HMMM ???