Please Suggest good strategy

Hi All,
New to this Platform…Please Suggest good strategy where I can earn a decent profits monthly for 50K account…

Thanks in Advance

Hi,

To find good strategies you can use the Collective2 Grid and select any trading parameter you like, according to your risk tolerance, timeframe, financial goals and appetite : Collective2

Happy hunting.

hi Rajesh

I am also looking for couple to join. Did you find any strategies? Any Managers please reply

Hi, I recently started a strategy for small accounts and large accounts. Feel free to simulate them to see how they perform. https://collective2.com/details/139274417

I’ll put a shameless plug in for my own. The goal is a strategy that isn’t flashy, but aims to deliver steady returns.

Since it’s pretty new, I’ve got a 2-month-free coupon going right now to get people started: UGKL95663

Link to the strategy:

When you say earn a “decent profit monthly” that sounds as if you expect to make profits every or nearly every month. Is that what you expect? For example, does this mean you would unsubscribe from a strategy after a month or two or loses? In my opinion every strategy will have months of loses at times, and often they will come consecutively.

4 Likes

I was under no delusion that you would but remain curious about what exactly you meant by consistent monthly profit. Would any of the Old-timer strategies fit your needs? Expectations that exceed what exists on the Old-timers list seem unlikely to be achievable. So if non on that list meet them I imagine anything younger will eventually be brought down to the level of the Old-timer’s returns.

1 Like

I wish you well with Ark1 and the others like it. I assume you know the risks associated with it.

2 Likes

Oh lord. It’s not PF_Signal guy creating fake accounts and plugging his “new” systems is it?

2 Likes

It appears to be a remake.

1 Like

you are taking about which guy?

For my own records when my bookmark reminds me to view this thread again in a year:

Links to the profiles associated with pfsignals are below. At those pages strategy links can be found. If a strategy is private, a performance chart can be viewed by changing the word “details” in the url to “performance” to see old charts of the systems.

I know they are all associated because each profile has promoted the strategies when they were public via unsolicited private messages.

ARK
Medallion
MAP
Delta

2 Likes

I personally subscribe only to TOS. I know it doesn’t mean there is no risk, but I feel much “safer” knowing the strategy leader trades his own money.

I would try to filter by this and look for strategy.

I hope that helps…

1 Like

can you guide me how to search only TOS strategy

Check my ONLY MES, I don’t day trade, it’s on trend, my return in 3 months is 300%+ by end of year it will be 1000%+

Can you provide a link?

Hi,

Go to the C2 Grid and click on the “Trades own system” column to see all the TOS systems:
https://collective2.com/grid
(There are currently 135 TOS strategies)

1 Like

so how do we handle 140% drawdown?

Haha why didn’t I think of that

Good strategy for what? Day trading futures, investing in stocks or what?