Looks like C2 accepts typo prices

This is from Result Trades - … system:

STO 60 @YMU6 @ STP 111129 GTC 8/1/06 14:16 8/1/06 14:17 11132

These won’t get executed in autotrading. Probably a sanity check for the price at C2 would a good thing.

Panu, out of synch as usual

We do sanity checks on lots of instruments/price combinations – in some cases even “intelligently correcting” wrong decimal places, etc … but this particular price/instrument we didn’t check. I’ll look into adding it.

Good to know and thanks. - Panu

my (symbol: RRx6) rice trade went through, even though the price was different by a factor of 10 (where I was showing a $17,000 loss on something with a $200 margin!!!). Any order that appears that way should never get executed…

I don’t really see what you’re talking about in your system. Please email me the specifics. - Matthew

you fixed that a couple of weeks ago. The point was for:

"We do sanity checks on lots of instruments/price combinations – in some cases even “intelligently correcting” wrong decimal places, etc … but this particular price/instrument we didn’t check"

that this one went through at something like 9950, when it should have been about 995.0 (or vice versa???). So this one sailed through, even though it was tenfold incorrect…

Ross: I’m afraid I still don’t understand. Are you saying that there is a fill in your system that is incorrect? If so, please email me the details. Sorry for being dense… but I’m not following.