Matthew, please reply my email

I have a good suggestion for you. I can not wait.

You have a good day!

I apologize for the delay in responding to your email. Your email requested the ability to make your trading system invisible or not, at any time of your choosing.

Unfortunately, this would completely negate the point of Collective2. Collective2 is designed to display a “go forward” track record for trading systems. Once you commit to making your system public, and to publishing results as they happen (as opposed to deciding after the fact to publish back-tested results or after-the-fact history) then your system track record must remain publically visible for all time.

The point of this is to prevent system developers from creating 100 trading systems (all invisible), building track records for each one, and then – six months later – making the single good track record visible and announcing: "Here’s my fabulous C2 track record! See? It’s all verified on a go-forward basis."

Matthew

Thanks, Matthew, I understand your concern.

I sent you another email. Did you see it? Thanks!

In your next email to me (sent less than twelve hours ago) you said: you have read my response, but you still want the feature anyway. You asked me to write the feature (to hide systems) for your private use. You alternately suggested that the feature be made available only for profitable systems.

I have no plans to implement either of these suggestions.

I really appreciate your help. I know you are a busy man.