Maximum scale percentage setting for Trade Leaders

@MatthewKlein do you have any insight in this case please? Any chance subscribers can scale up without affecting other subscribers?

If its not obvious i feel its important to mention that until this moment trade leaders can’t restrict the scaling factor . Yes they wish to do so but they dont have the capacity at the moment .

The only thing they can do is to kick out the subscriber if they know who he is .

I am sorry i have to correct this info we trade leaders cannot kick out autotraders .

Hi Helen, I am afraid this is not the real case. For BP trade entry on [4/21/22 15:28 PM] the entry basis was 0.75 [We put limit order to $0.75] but some of our subscriber were filled at $0.86. He contacted us with his account snapshot. So you can see the delta was $0.11 which is very high.

Please read about a new feature:

https://collective2.com/about-do-not-follow-to-open

1 Like

@MatthewKlein - I was informed about this feature by C2 support but looks like it is a beta at this point and I don’t see this options while opening any entry so far. Not sure when it is triggered. Have you seen this available?

Hi Helen, Hope you are doing great. We are still in talk within ourselves about starting a strategy for large-size portfolio as you requested. We will let you know soon.

I dont see any print of 0.86 after the trade entry (15:22pm). Does he get filled only the next day?