My best strategy for Futures - EminiTrader

If you are a Futures trader, you may try to simulate or to subscribe to my Futures strategy EminiTrader…

The strategy trade only E-mini S&P 500…

Back testing and live trading performance is around 100% annually…
The max DD is around 15%-18%…

Strict MM and RM as usual…

The strategy is starting with 1 contract and as soon as the profits will come ( hopefully sooner than later :slightly_smiling_face: ), the number of the contracts will be increased…

The idea behind the strategy:
Very simple… When the market is optimistic, we try to trade the Long side… When the market is pessimistic, we try to trade the Short side…

Simple to trade, even manually…

Good luck and thank you for trying :pray:

1 Like

You have so many systems now do you think you can effectively manage all of them? I get nervous when I see a creator trying to do too much.
Also since some of your systems are new don’t you think you should keep the price low to win people over and you can raise it up once you show people the money? This price point is difficult to get subs.

I ditto the sentiment. Why is it developers are looking for high subscription prices without track records for the system?

And when I hear backtest annually, I’d like to see results in 2008- mid 2009.
Non of your systems have been tested by a bear market let alone a volatile market.

1. All my strategies, the money management and risk management are algo based… The system can trade as many strategies as I want… :slightly_smiling_face:

2. You can always do a simulation… :+1:

1 Like

The data for the strategy is not exist before 2009…:frowning_face:

You can wait to the bear market to see if the MM and RM will work as planned or try to make money until it will come and even during the bear market…

I do not like to speak about the future because nobody know what will be tomorrow…

The best we can do is to minimize our risk whenever the market is telling us to do so… In this case, when the bear market will come, we will be ready for him…

Even if it will start today…:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Yes I agree its not got much track record. I have a nearly 3 year track record and I now ALWAYS use stops. Look at these strategies as an alternative. https://collective2.com/details/96885818 and https://collective2.com/details/96590442.

No disrespect Robertstark, but your strategies 39% & 52% DD doesn’t really appeal to me. You use stops? Am I missing something here? It surprises me that you would use Mr. Petersons thread to tout your sub-par strategies. Even if you made 100% return like Robert Peterson did last year, his VIX strategies have a very respectable 7% & 13% DD and both doubled his subs $ in 2017. If he managed to put together a similar algo for his latest strategies, I will be one of the 1st to join. I may not even wait for the 1st month to be in the books.

I think Mr. Peterson is one of more talented leaders here. Every sub should consider his strategies as one to include in their overall portfolio.

1 Like