My first subscriber non-responsive and gone in less than a month

interactive broker has family adviser link. you can setup to autro trade or manual trade each account. auto trade is If you buy 100 shares of apple, all your friends and family will buy 100 shares of apple. and manual trade is if you go in each account and allocate the shares to each account as you like. no registration or license require if is less than 15 accounts.

@OSUTIA Thanks. I actually have that already, but like you said it is limited to 15 accounts and from my experience there were still a lot of legal hurdles with my state if I wanted to help out relatives in other states or friends etc. IB basically says make sure you are legal if you are doing this because we aren’t legal advisers. I do have a F&F adviser account for my margin, roth, and wife’s accounts. I love IB though ever since I switch from TDAmeritrade.

Maybe you scared that sub with a lot of communication? He thought - this guy is trying to explain me evident things, maybe he is newbie in trading and I need to runaway fast while I have my money with me. :slight_smile:

With no offence, but such clientele will definitely select systems with longer histories, not 3 month old beginner. :slight_smile:

Excellent response. Thank you. A lot of wisdom that I and I am sure the entire community can benefit from.

1 Like

Hello Jitf,

As strange as that sounds it maybe a possibility. At this point after some great responses I am no longer going to be concerned about it. Thanks for your response.