When I suppose to get subscriber?

When I suppose to get subscriber ? My trading system has completed 2 months. Also have good performance.

Do you think I should get many subscribers? Look at my performance chart.

In a word, no.

Did you get many? Or any? LOL.

How many subscribers do you have? Any feedback or indication would be appreciated. As it would allow others to properly shape their perspective and expectations.

Your ROI is certainly very high and should have at least a decent following. That’s my expectation for you anyway.

To be honest with you, maybe you will be disappointed. I only have 1 subscriber and is still in trial period.

These days, I made some good trades, easy to follow. For example ORS made 20% overnight. It should be good to my subscriber(no S, lol)

As reference point and to set expectations right:

A system like Topaz needed several years to get an interesting number of subscribers.

What do you consider an "interesting number" of subscribers?

How many subscribers Topaz has?

How many subscribers other good systems on average have?

I really doubt it.

http://collective2.com/static/systemDeveloper.htm

top systems on Collective2 earn between $9,000 and $15,000 per month in subscription revenue. Almost half of systems that are profitable have earned at least $1,000 in subscription revenue.*

+1.

I doubt there are a handful of top systems earning that. Maybe 2.

As far as half of profitable systems earning at least $1000, that is more reasonable, BUT notice it doesn’t say $1000 A MONTH. I believe It is $1000 in total revenue.

Hi Xavier,

I hope you don’t mind if I don’t address you by you academic title but I have lived now long enough in the US that I prefer the familiar, first name basis of communication (BTW, that applies also to Rene from “Topaz” fame).

Recently, by accident, I cam accross your excellent comments on the “My Analyst” page. I have given up a while ago looking at that page because most posts are written either by shills or are not worth spending any time on them. But when I was reviewing one of those forex Martingale systems (Forex Wave System) I was wondering if there is no one out there anymore warning potential subscribers and that is when I stumbled on your post and subsequently I read all of your comments which are an excellent and sometimes entertaining read.

So all I want to say is, please keep on posting and reviewing both the bad and the worthwhile systems. I am sure I am not the only one who greatly appreciates them.

Karl A

I belive it does mean a month

-------------------------------------------------

top systems on Collective2 earn between $9,000 and $15,000 per month(A MONTH) in subscription revenue. Almost half of systems that are profitable have earned at least $1,000 in subscription revenue. (PER MONTH, A MONTH)*

The bottom line is, don’t expect to make a living off of subscription fees, alone. Really, if your system is good, you should be able to make far more money just trading it yourself than you’d ever get from subscription fees.

For nearly everyone, the primary motivation for posting a system on C2 better be something besides making lots of subscription-fee income, or you’ll be very disappointed.

"top systems on Collective2 earn between $9,000 and $15,000 per month in subscription revenue. "

Per month.

"Almost half of systems that are profitable have earned at least $1,000 in subscription revenue."

Total revenue earned, not per month.

You make the point. Part of the motivation here is to make fun and piss off other people. LOL.

I think two sentences have same defaut, ie, per month.

Thank you, Karl, for those kind words. I try my best to be objective, but apparently I’ve drawn the ire of the trolls and shills. Oh well, one can’t please everyone.

I do plan to write a few more reports both pro and con in the next few days. It’s challenging, however, to find good systems with adequate risk management in place.

Mr. Pfeifer iii,

Still no report on your Ph. D. credentials?

It is bogus, isn’t it?

Just admit that you don’t have it. Your admission might boost your credibility here on C2.