New strategy "Futures Cat"

Continuation from the closed topic C2 newbie seeking advice

Ok. If your goal to be in the top 3 by Sharpe ratio for 109 days and older systems, then congrats, you won that race. I thought you want more subs. The strategy I used for comparison has much more subs than yours and it is not even close to your top.

I am not paid to advertise systems. If you will extend your Grid filters to check out whats is going on in the world of old living systems, you will find it for sure. :slight_smile:

They trade @ESU, which is min contract also as I remember.

Adjusted average monthly returns shown in the other topic are the same.

Thank you, but I have no problem, I just want to show you how the average subscriber thinks, what does he use to down-select the system. You offer the system to subs and you may want to consider subs thoughts, not your own.

Why? Maybe you want me to compare your strategy with outsiders? Your’s definitely will be better.

About high risk - it is your words from here:
It depends on your preference.
If you like low risk low return, above mentioned ETF CAPITAL BUILDER is good.
If you prefer high risk high return, my strategy “Futures Cat” is good.

I don’t care about them. But their trading less leveraged (5-10) then yours (15-20) most of the time except that first months.

Again, I wanted just to show you the logic behind system down-selection process of the common subscriber. You may like it or not, you may consider it totally wrong, it is your choice.