My strategy "Futures CME-NYMEX " is closed for new subscribers.
But you can contact me to get access to a subscription.
To help you decide if my trading is right for you, you can sign up in “simulation” mode.
How to do it:
- Go to the grid page - Collective2
- In the “name” column find my strategy by doing a search, for instance, by typing in the word “futures”.
- Click on the “+” (this action will add the strategy to your Watch List)
- Go to the Watch List page - https://collective2.com/watchlist
- Click on SIMULATE in the strategy
- Now the strategy will be visible to you.
Contact me if this is the right statistic for you.
Rules of the trade:
Risk per day - about $3K
traded instruments - futures, mainly ES and NQ
number of contracts - up to 5 (or x10 for microcontracts)
April (through the 26th): $1,960
There may be several unprofitable days in a row.
Possible losing trades, days and months.
This strategy is not for those who want to make a quick million.
This strategy prioritizes risk control.
Once a certain profit is achieved, the risk and quantity will increase.
follow my trades on Twitter - https://twitter.com/trade_investors