New trading system started

No…it was a big mistake last time…I created an account and then upgraded and the system created another account on its own! Then I had billing headaches that grew into a big paint in the a**s.

We could still be in a for a ride…nothing set in stone! That is why I keep my powder dry :). And JUST WAIT!

It has been said for decades “The market climbs a wall of worry”. Like to see a stair step upward pattern!

Search me by Stock Indices x2 and not by stevekinney…otherwise you will never find me!

Just copy and paste the system link here man.

2 Likes

I already posted it above for everyone but here it is again :slight_smile:

WTF are you talking about? I left C2 at that point because the administration was constantly changing the website, fee structure and countless other things.
6 of those 7 strategies were left with gains, those added together still equaled a gain. This is more than you could ever dream of accomplishing. You just proved yourself to be a liar.
We’ll leave it to C2 users, here’s a link to the profile.

p.s. The best part of all this, is you have been following my Chaney Tier 1 FX for the last month.

Subscriber	Started Sim	Stopped Sim	$	
	ChristopherCosie	2018-04-23	2018-04-29		
	JeyChelliah	2018-04-19	2018-05-16		
	Pete	2018-04-18	2018-05-04		
	Mindset	2018-04-18	2018-05-08		
	OSUTAI	2018-04-18			
	saby_u	2018-04-13			
	rshiii	2018-04-12	

https://collective2.com/profile/91107048

Not only was I profitable then, I have continued and have two systems I am promoting which are both showing gains.
Thanks for the chance to self promote :wink:

Ann Return (w trading costs)
22.2%
Ann Return (Compnd, No Fees)
24.8%

Ann Return (w trading costs)
41.9%
Ann Return (Compnd, No Fees)
49.9%

@cct1, I believe you are commenting in the wrong thread! lol…

@OSUTIA was commenting to @StevenKinney!

Btw, you should watch the language! If you are serious about trying to get subscribers then act more professionally.

Hello AlgoSystems, of course you’d think I was responding to another thread, you’re obvious to your surroundings.
“Wtf” is how I respond to someone going out of their way to discredit me by lying.
I am open to suggestions on how I should have responded. Why don’t you type out the proper way to handle this.

Well you could have left out the WTF…HAH-HAH

I meant @OSUTIA was not replying to you…so that person was NOT criticizing you but was instead replying to the other person @StevenKinney and thus she did not discrediting you.

Please go back and look at who the actual person that was replied back to.