New trading system started

Check out Stock Indices x2 - trading since 1/8/2018 and up 44.04%…Just opened a C2 brokerage account to track my trades. Charging only $35.00/month for subscription! Trades 8-11 months per year.

Check my non-ecommerce website: readthemarketsinfo.wixsite.com/readthemarkets

What happened to your old “Stock Indices x2”? Is this the new one or old one?

I can’t seem to find your system. Need to link it for us.

@StevenKinney, you have advertised in 2 different topics but we cannot see your system since its set to private mode. If you are looking for subs you should make it public.

Same one! up 40.04% YTD = took hiatus when 10 yr. starting hitting 3%!

Last trade was a few days ago before I decided to offer service again. I only trade when it is prudent to do so…I go in and grab 2-3% and get out…do this often to get 40.04% YTD return! My smallest return was 0.88% and my largest return was a little over 11%.

@StevenKinney, you are not following what we are saying…your strategy is set to “private” mode which means that no one can see your strategy’s track record and no one can subscribe to it.

If you are not aware of how to turn off the “private” mode you can contact C2 to help.

Ok…will call them to straighten out!

Thanks

Checked in with Collective - they say it is displayed as public and not private as of yesterday 5/15/2018.

Like I said, I trade when it is prudent…not prudent at this point on 5/16/2018 – market up slightly; let us see if it holds it’s gains!

@StevenKinney, sorry I just checked and your system is still set to invisible and not private. Sorry for the confusion. So contact C2 again.

Are you paying for the strategy to be listed? Usually its invisible because the strategy is on trial and not being paid.

It looks like he has 2 accounts. From the @StevenKinney account the system shows up as private. From the @Srkinney07 account the system is visible with a start date of yesterday.

Good heads up @PippyLongstocking, It would have been nice if the strategy would have been posted along with comments as it would not have been that clear that there was actually a 2nd account

Not to hijack the threat. So many developer with multiple user names. Like ChaneyFX, 3 new one now promoting on forum. Changed old user name to Lefty and private the prev 7 failed foxex strategy.

I think TOS c2 Atleast request a picture Id to proof of identity. I hope one day they will do the same for non TOS developers

OK…will write them again!

Yes I am paying the mid-point price…

FYI on the current market condition:

Looks like I am on hiatus with the 10 year T-Note over 3%! Until it comes down or investors get used to it = gonna be a rough, back and forth ride for the next few weeks for sure!

Be we are still on solid footing with the overall economy and 2.5% - 3% GDP growth is expected for at least the next two years.

To put things in perspective; the S&P 500 Index is up about 2.08% YTD = I am up 40.04% YTD…

I had two accounts…they gave me two last time I signed up and I quit on them…sorry to see the screw up – they never cancelled the bad one/duplicate account THEY created on me back then!

Well that’s a relief. I was worried the market might go down. Good to know we are all set for 2 years.

they created the accounts for you ? i wish they would create user accounts on my behalf.

That’s what the experts are predicting; gonna be rough sailing for a while however…but the yield curve is starting to steepen and not invert =inversions are a sign of a pending recession/business cycle contraction and that bad things might be coming: like in 2000 and then again in 2008.

Thanks for the heads up…so stock indices x2 is public and visible! The other account is my brokerage link…