OptionsXpress failed to execute auto-trade signal

Hi Matt,

Today one of my new clients reported the captioned, and it ‘costs’ him a chance to win $932 in just about an hour !! (see my Hong Kong Victor record.) What shall we do ?

Hi, Ken:

Apparently we never turned on this symbol/exchange (Hang Seng Index, Hong Kong Futures Exchange) in our optionsXpress interface. Give us a day to look into doing that.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Hi Matthew . . . I’m the guy Ken was talking about. Can you let me know when this will be sorted out. Everything looks set up properly between OptionsXpress and C2 . . . but nothing happened . . . I think I understand there is magic left for you to do on your end to make it happen. I’m excited about Ken’s system . . . hopefully this will be cleared up soon. Chris B[LINKSYSTEM_60170351]

Matthew . . . greetings . . . checking in again. Hong Kong Victor will trade this evening . . . have you all sorted through turning on Hang Seng Index for the optionsXpress interface. If not I’ll need to manually trade until this gets sorted out. Please advise so I have enough tie to turn off autotrade if it’s not going to work tonight. Many thank. Chris B[LINKSYSTEM_60170351]

Hi, Chris -

Yes, we have worked out the symbols mapping for the Hang Seng Index at optionsXpress. Orders should now trade correctly at this broker.

Matthew . . . it worked . . . thanks so much for sorting this out for me. Many thanks. Chris B[LINKSYSTEM_60170351]

Matt,

Thanks for your timely action, Chris has recouped the monthly subscription this morning !

Chris confirms his "happy camper" status. Thanks again Matt. [LINKSYSTEM_60170351]