P/L calculated incorrectly with averaging in positions

Anytime when it is not a simple in and out trade but averaging in and out, the P/L is incorrect and by a lot! Instead of +700 I got -100 and so. Today I already submitted 3 tickets, they have been corrected but I still found 2 more trades where the P/L is off by about $200-200 but I don’t even worry anymore since it is just a test system. The mistake is always against the system by the way…

What I don’t get is, why is this such a big problem after more than a decade? It is a simple calculation, averaging the ins and outs and multiplying it with the tick value. End of story, or it should be. I am really dumbfounded by this kind of problems existing…

Pedro - Send a very specific email to me explaining what calculation you think is wrong and why. Submitting a trade trouble ticket doesn’t contain the info I need. help@collective2.com

After rechecking the math, it looks like that all the listed P/Ls are correct. I will keep an eye on it and if I see discrepancies I will take a screen shot, because some of the numbers are changing occasionally in the first few minutes, but as we discussed it is most likely a data issue, not a math one.