Payoff Matrix coupon

Coupon code is UGCU93279

Payoff Matrix (115194250)

Kindly accept this as an introduction. I have been a keen observer for some bit of time. I’ve seen impressive strategies that all of a sudden disappeared. My take is the “leader” was interested in results and attracting followers. Due to this inherently risky behavior they would avoid stops due to their “expert” entries only to be followed by a large draw. The amount paid in terms of subscription price and lost capital is staggering for inappropriate behavior by the “leader”.

I would not expect followers until I have a proven track record here on C2. However, I have included a coupon for a “free” month. I would like followers to test drive my method. As in car sales, you would take the car for a spin but don’t always buy at the end of the test drive.

I work in probabilities with my trading. I always use a stop because really anything can happen in the market. This is not a mental stop. My stops are sitting in the book at time of entry of the trade. The stop is only moved to a better location after the trade is profitable for protection of profit. My stop is a dollar value representative of 1% to 2% generally of the account size with an absolute risk of 5%. As for targets, I go for a minimum of 1:1 but preferably 1:2 or 1:3. The main takeaway here is you the investor know exactly what the stop price is and it’s “live” in the book if there’s a trade on. Never a “mental” stop.

What you won’t get. A promise. No promise of returns. No promise of anything. I know what I’m capable of but you need to make that determination if my strategy is appropriate for you. That’s what the coupon is for. On simulation there’s no way for you to know that I use stops. You just see the results. I have seen too many strategies fail due to “impressive” results followed by a large amount of followers followed by tears. I want you to see the inner workings of my strategy.

Good day

This is an old post. I did NOT just post this. Please disregard this. Thank you.