PFSignal com (forex) + Myfxmap com (currency futures CME Group)

@JeyC just to make you aware - this is a “martingale” strategy. He will continue to average into losing trades until they take up the entire account and it blows up. He’s already had 15-20% loses in single trades and the strategy isn’t even 6 months old yet.

My only advice if you continue to gamble with this guy - if he continues to get lucky and you end up doubling your account, take 1/2 your money out so when he blows up you are only playing with house money. Good luck sir. Don’t say you weren’t warned.

2 Likes

It make sense. Thanks @DogZebra_Investing

1 Like
  1. This suicide is scaling 300-500%. Do not do more of this. The maximum that you can scale is 100%. Do not do more.

2. The cost of subscribing to my system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF) from August 1, 2018 will be 49 USD. Now the cost of the subscription is only 15 USD.

1. The cost of the subscription to my system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF) from August 1, 2018 will be 129 USD. Now the cost of subscribing for this system is only 25 USD.
1 Like

Number of subscribers to my systems = 34

Total AUM (on 4 Jul 2018) on my systems here (Collective 2) = 589 700 USD

TOTAL ASSETS (on 29 Jun 2018) = 2 847 301 USD

1 Like

Do not panic. The situation is under control.

Be careful…doubling down can be risky. Do you have stops? If you ever get caught in a trend move against you you can have a big drawdown.

2 Likes

On each trade a stop-loss is set. The situation is normal. Drawdown is controlled. Positions can be closed at both a loss and a plus. This is normal.

Why did you decide so? I’m not going to double the position. I’m not a kazikaze. You confused me with someone. I trade correctly, well, and keep the risks for the throat.

You doubled down before on several trades that have had single trade drawdowns of 15-20% each.
You got bailed out by the market but I have a hard time believing stops were set at all.
Two trades below prove my point.

1 Like

Sure. I guess I overstepped a bit on the double down part but you do average down several times when the position goes against you. Anyways, as long as you know the risks of averaging down with stops thats fine.

Forex markets are mostly will not trend long so eventually they do bounce back but not always.

1 Like

Dr. Martin Gale said that is call “Opportunistic buying” or “Ease into a trade”

When your trade go against you, if mean MORE you will make in the end. Pure genius!

2 Likes

Do not panic. The situation is under control.

1. My system “PFSignal com” (forex) current load of the account for leverage 1:5. The change in the currency pair by plus or minus 100 points (4 digits) leads to a change in the account by plus or minus 5%.

2. My system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group) current load of the account for leverage 1:6. The change in the currency pair by plus or minus 100 points (4 digits) leads to a change in the account by plus or minus 6%.

I do not add positions to the current trading idea. I expect a pair of euro / dollar at the level of 1,1250.

Attention! Do not forget about it.

Here (Collective 2) I have 2 systems for the forex market and currency futures CME Group:

1. The current profit for my system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF) for 2018 is + 73.9%, the maximum drawdown is 22.2%
  1. The profit for my system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF) for 2018 is + 17.1%, the maximum drawdown is 14.9%

Total AUM (on 11 Jul 2018) on my systems here (Collective 2) = 653 100 USD

TOTAL ASSETS my MAM-accouts (on 11 Jul 2018) = 2 901 546 USD

TOTAL ASSETS = 3 554 646 USD

Just in case this may interest to some other investors here; there is a very interesting thread in Darwinex talking about this strategies (or other similar strategy coming from the same owner) . As someone posted:

"Your DARWIN’ returns are risk adjusted returns

It means that:
if you strategy is positive on a given month, while you DARWIN is negative, it is because leverage creates the “illusion” of returns. But you have not generated any alpha.

So in this case, it simply means that, with a linear risk over the period, you would have made a losing month."

The thread: https://community.darwinex.com/t/hql-myfxmapcom/3004/45

2 Likes

That’s right. If the month is fixed at + 3%, and the floating drawdown - 5% of the open positions, the result for the month will be displayed - 2%. A month is lost for the investor. But it normal. Each month on a long stretch plus show is not realistic, it’s fantastic.

Sounds fantastic. Need MOAR leverage. :+1:

1 Like

1. The cost of subscribing to my system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF) from August 1, 2018 will be 49 USD. Now the cost of the subscription is only 15 USD.

2. The cost of the subscription to my system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF) from August 1, 2018 will be 129 USD. Now the cost of subscribing for this system is only 25 USD.

Number of subscribers to my systems = 41

Total AUM (on 13 Jul 2018) on my systems here (Collective 2) = 745 100 USD

TOTAL ASSETS my MAM-accouts (on 13 Jul 2018) = 2 917 803 USD

TOTAL ASSETS = 3 662 903 USD

Number of subscribers to my systems = 50

Total AUM (on 16 Jul 2018) on my systems here (Collective 2) = 1 001 700 USD

TOTAL ASSETS my MAM-accouts (on 16 Jul 2018) = 2 921 747 USD

TOTAL ASSETS = 3 923 447 USD

2 Likes