Re: my systems “PFSignal com" + “Myfxmap com”

Hello! My name is Michael.

Here (Collective 2) I have 2 systems for the forex market and currency futures CME Group:

1. The current profit for my system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF)
  1. The profit for my system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF)

Total AUM (on 6 Aug 2018) on my systems here (Collective 2) = 1 195 700 USD

Why should I pay 7.5% for canceling my subscription? Let the client pays.

What are you talking about? Can you give more details exactly as to what happened?

1 Like

For each cancellation of the subscription, I pay 7.5% to the client. It’s written in the rules. This is not fair. Why do I have to pay for the client? Then I propose to the client to create a TOS, and then you can create a bots and get 7.5% for a customer who is not - subscription - cancellation - in the feed 7.5%. 50% collection. And when transferring% miles to a credit card. Well done.

The cost of subscribing to the system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF) from August 1, 2018:

1 month, subscription price 49 USD.
2 months, the subscription price is 45 USD per month.
3 months, subscription price 41 USD per month.
6 months, the subscription price is 37 USD per month.

The cost of the subscription to the system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF) from August 1, 2018:

1 month, the subscription cost is 129 USD.
2 months, the subscription price is 115 USD per month.
3 months, the subscription price is 99 USD per month.
6 months, the subscription price is 87 USD per month.

Collective2 increased the tariff for strategy developers from 30 to 50%.

I will not increase the cost of the subscription. Until January 1, 2019, the subscription price will not change.

Have a nice day.

Good boy!

1 Like

Do not panic. Everything’s under control. For each trade there is a stop-loss, we are working out a new trading idea.

My system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF) | 2018 + 85.0%

My system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF) | 2018 + 30.1%

Thats a good idea @MAP, most forex systems don’t use stops and eventually when there is a catastrophic event this causes them to all crash.

But will the new idea be started with a new strategy name?

I do not understand. What are you talking about? The current drawdown is less than 2%. Is it a failure and an occasion to create a new system? Make a new passport, grow a beard and hide? What do you propose to me? -)))

@MAP, I did not say ‘your’ system but most systems if you re-read the message again! lol…don’t take my comments like I am attacking you!

I MEANT that if you change the rules to your system and its not been backtested shouldn’t you do that in another strategy?

To be honest…you don’t use stops so a catastrophic loss can occur, correct?

Who told you that? Each trade has a stop-loss. I close both losing and profitable trading ideas. You messed me up with someone. I control the risks. The risk is at 1 place, the profit itself will come if the risks are controlled.

Hi @MAP, sorry…I think I misread your comment too…lol. I thought you had said there was NO stop. But after re-reading it you had said there was stops.

Anyways, keep up the returns!

1 Like

But the question is why do you want to work out a new trading idea?

-))) I do not develop anything. I have here 2 systems for them and I trade. A new trading idea is a position for another currency pair opened.

Oh I see…I interpreted a new trading idea as a new strategy.

Do not panic. Everything is normal.

USDCAD | Stop-loss 1.3300, take-profit 1.2850 - 1.2500. The current rate is 1.3120.

We wait.

Would you send such messages to your subs only? C2 has great instrument for this.
I don’t think that here on the forum anybody panics due to your trading. Nobody cares, but your spam is annoying.

2 Likes

Do not read my branch and the irritation will pass.