The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Re: my systems “PFSignal com" + “Myfxmap com”

Hello! My name is Michael.

Here (Collective 2) I have 2 systems for the forex market and currency futures CME Group:

1. The current profit for my system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF)
  1. The profit for my system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF)

Total AUM (on 6 Aug 2018) on my systems here (Collective 2) = 1 195 700 USD

Why should I pay 7.5% for canceling my subscription? Let the client pays.

What are you talking about? Can you give more details exactly as to what happened?

For each cancellation of the subscription, I pay 7.5% to the client. It’s written in the rules. This is not fair. Why do I have to pay for the client? Then I propose to the client to create a TOS, and then you can create a bots and get 7.5% for a customer who is not - subscription - cancellation - in the feed 7.5%. 50% collection. And when transferring% miles to a credit card. Well done.

The cost of subscribing to the system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF) from August 1, 2018:

1 month, subscription price 49 USD.
2 months, the subscription price is 45 USD per month.
3 months, subscription price 41 USD per month.
6 months, the subscription price is 37 USD per month.

The cost of the subscription to the system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF) from August 1, 2018:

1 month, the subscription cost is 129 USD.
2 months, the subscription price is 115 USD per month.
3 months, the subscription price is 99 USD per month.
6 months, the subscription price is 87 USD per month.

Collective2 increased the tariff for strategy developers from 30 to 50%.

I will not increase the cost of the subscription. Until January 1, 2019, the subscription price will not change.

Have a nice day.

Good boy!

Do not panic. Everything’s under control. For each trade there is a stop-loss, we are working out a new trading idea.

My system “PFSignal com” (forex - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF) | 2018 + 85.0%

My system “Myfxmap com” (currency futures CME Group - @AD, @CD, @EU, @BP, @ JY, @SF) | 2018 + 30.1%

Thats a good idea @MAP, most forex systems don’t use stops and eventually when there is a catastrophic event this causes them to all crash.

But will the new idea be started with a new strategy name?

I do not understand. What are you talking about? The current drawdown is less than 2%. Is it a failure and an occasion to create a new system? Make a new passport, grow a beard and hide? What do you propose to me? -)))

@MAP, I did not say ‘your’ system but most systems if you re-read the message again! lol…don’t take my comments like I am attacking you!

I MEANT that if you change the rules to your system and its not been backtested shouldn’t you do that in another strategy?

To be honest…you don’t use stops so a catastrophic loss can occur, correct?

Who told you that? Each trade has a stop-loss. I close both losing and profitable trading ideas. You messed me up with someone. I control the risks. The risk is at 1 place, the profit itself will come if the risks are controlled.

Hi @MAP, sorry…I think I misread your comment too…lol. I thought you had said there was NO stop. But after re-reading it you had said there was stops.

Anyways, keep up the returns!

But the question is why do you want to work out a new trading idea?

-))) I do not develop anything. I have here 2 systems for them and I trade. A new trading idea is a position for another currency pair opened.

Oh I see…I interpreted a new trading idea as a new strategy.

Do not panic. Everything is normal.

USDCAD | Stop-loss 1.3300, take-profit 1.2850 - 1.2500. The current rate is 1.3120.

We wait.

Would you send such messages to your subs only? C2 has great instrument for this.
I don’t think that here on the forum anybody panics due to your trading. Nobody cares, but your spam is annoying.

Do not read my branch and the irritation will pass.