The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Private Message Blanket Blocking

Is there a way to block receiving private messages on the C2 platform? I am not talking about within the forum messages. I am talking about the default private message feature within collective2. I know that I can block individual people after they have contacted me but is there a way to just block all and have the person know I am not open to receiving messages. I would greatly appreciate this feature if it exists.

Hello DwightSchrute,

There is such a function for a long time. Click on the cross and block the person. He also sees that you are blocked and he can not write anything to you.

Michael

Thanks I know about that just want to not receive any messages from anyone. I just can’t do it until they message me first.

Back to C2 Platform