Questions about C2 service

Hello everyone,

1) What is the best way to implement money management techniques with C2 trading systems ? (I mean position sizing techniques such as fixed ratio)

2) Does AutoTrade Generation 1.0 and/or 2.0 implement these techniques? If yes, which ones are implemented?

4) According to your experience, which futures broker is best for AutoTrade Generation 2.0? Why? (OptionXpress, OpenECry or FuturesBetting) ?

5) Same question for Forex. (FXCM or IFX) ?

Thank you

Christian:

If you are invited to someone’s house for dinner, it’s not typical to discuss how some other person – and not your host – throws the most wonderful dinner parties… much better than everyone else in the city. For similar reasons, we don’t spend a lot of time discussing and advertising C2 competitors on this site. Your message has therefore been (minimally) redacted.

Can someone answer to my questions?

Thank you.

I am surprised there’s no answer to these questions.

I also would like to know subscriber’s experience using generation2 autotrade. I read a few postings about Open E Cry having problems.

Can we assume that if the system trades well through a demo account in Open E Cry, it would perform equally well in a live account in terms of execution? (not asking about slippage)

Thanks.