Request: daily P/L report 4 subsribed sys

I would like for c2 to provide to subscribers daily reports of gain/loss in $ for all positions closed on a given day for each subscribed system, and total $ of all subscribed systems, based on c2 fills and proper scaling, regardless of whether the user autotrades or not. I believe all available data is available, and this reporting feature would be very useful. While the “trade status” area is nice, it is only for managing open positions. After positions close, there is no knowing the p/l and no total $. Currently the only way to know this is for users to go to each system’s page, look at the closed positions, and calculate the total p/l, and then apply the scaling. It takes a lot of time and is error-prone especially when multiple systems are subscribed. Wouldn’t it be nice if this is done by c2 automatically? This is extremely valuable for systems that trade often and have multiple positions in a day. I wonder if this is already heavily requested and is on the to-do list. Thanks!

Great, great suggestion and something I’ve been thinking about. I’ll try to make it a priority. More soon…

Wonderful!

Actually I’ll go further, and say all this needs to be on the trade status page. On that page, you need pending orders (so that you can manipulate them BEFORE they are filled), current open positions, and closed orders, so that as Eric says you can see what’s just happened without having to call up the system page.

The P&L should be able to show REAL TIME prices, so that you don’t have to keep cross-referencing a trading app showing RT prices. After all you’ve already paid your broker for realtime prices, and c2 interfaces to your broker…

Oh, and these 3 groups of items should be in 3 separate sections obviously so you can see at a glance what your trade status is, unlike with the ITM / order history section where everything is dumped in together.

BTW, why is the ‘recent orders’ section in the system page not date-ordered? And in the ITM, when the gong goes off, I have to search through the list to see what got filled, or if a new order was posted, etc. Surely the new event should either be at the top, or highlighted in some way?

I agree, and please, add a chart where you can see TOTAL p/l of your portfolio day by day overlapped by single TS lines.

You could also add some stats % for every TS subscribed in the same page… they could help you understand if your portfolio is good or you can improve…

That is very good suggestion Erik. I agree with you.

And as a somewhat related question, why not allow subscriber to compare together all the system they subscribe to, by having their lines shown concurrently on a single graph?

The capacity is there , since that’s what you already do when you automatically suggest a “complementary system” them place both on a graph together.

I am asking that this functionalily be made available to one’s subscribed systems together, and (why not?) also allowing the arbitrary removal/addition of systems to the graph, for a truly customized visual comparison.

Yes, I am working on this currently.