The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Rescaling in open position

Hello,

I couldn’t find anywhere information about that.
But I’m wondering if I’m subscribed to a strategy and currently in an open position (Let’s say QQQ for example ) and I’m 100% scale on the strategy what happens if I want to increase to 200%?
Will this just buy the difference at market price? or I need to close and resubscribe again?

In other words, I want to increase my scaling can I just change it and the system will take care for everything else?

Thank you

That’s correct. When you change your AutoTrade Scaling (either raising or lowering the scaling %), your position will be adjusted (at market price) to reflect new desired scaling. IE You’ll sell or buy at market.

1 Like
Back to C2 Platform