Reviews on collective 2

lets see if anyone else has this issue. In order for one to get customers, one needs positive reviews.
Two points on this issue.

1. At what time does collective 2 ask for a request. I so far have asked to be able to review a program which I am subscribed to and not given the option
  2. There are obviously false reviews out there for the programs prompted out there. One of them posted 3 reviews back to back about a great program and then when every one paid there fees he burned. Doesn’t collective 2 have a IP tracker to see who is giving false reviews from the same IP. And what is the penalty for this on collective 2. Otherwise the reviews are causing people to lose money

Hi. How do you know these are fake reviews? In my experience, the review system here is robust.

Regards B48ES

A popular program people here are aware of switched to TOS ( I wont mention in by name) and he had amazing reviews all 2 days apart, one more a couple of days later and no positive reviews afterwards. this was a month that he did not make money.
What stops someone from subscribing to his own system under a different name, and paying the fee and then saying its great. I’ve seen this game on so many different websites and you can tell many times how the review is just planted there.