Several problems

(1) Order fill problems: the YMU6 order below should have been filled 0.5 hour ago and the EUU6 orders should have been filled 3.5 hours ago.

x 8/28/06 2:31 BTC 2 @YMU6 @ limit 11298 GTC Pending Cancel Xrplc

x 8/24/06 11:24 STO 1 @EUU6 @ limit 1.2821 GTC Pending Cancel Xrplc

x 8/27/06 23:40 BTC 1 @EUU6 @ limit 1.2813 GTC Pending Cancel Xrplc

(2) The “Risk of 20% account loss” for E-WOLF was showing 6.8% on last Friday but now it is showing 9.5%. Why is that?

(3) On the left hand side of the screen under the “Hot Lists” there is a button named “the most tradeable”, sometimes it is there (above the “Hot Hands” button) but sometimes it isn’t and can not be found anywhere. Why?

I now see the EUU6 STO order was filled just now @1.2821 (8/28/06 3:26), but that is not right. My chart showing that it should have been filled 4 hours ago, and therefore the BTC order @1.2813 should have been filled soon later at that time too.

Please check the data again.

Please use the REPORT PROBLEM feature to report issues with fills.

How to use the Report Problem function:

1) Log in to your C2 account.

2) Go to the trading system in question.

3) Immediately above the trade details, you’ll see an area that says: “What this page displays.” Make sure you turn on: "Report problem links."

4) Now, every executed trade (or unexecuted pending signal) will display a little green question mark. Click the question mark to report a problem with a fill.

This allows me to investigate and fix problems quickly.