Signalstatus showdetails clarification

I assume this is always zero until the the signal is filled

<tradeprice>0</tradeprice>

I assume that this only has a non zero value if this is a limit order.

Can this be in the relative format? eg. O+7.13 T+8.23 Q+9.23

<limit>0</limit>

I assume that this only has a non zero value if this is a stop order.

Can this be in the relative format? eg. O+7.13 T+8.23 Q+9.23

<stop>7.5</stop>

I have no idea what I would see in here other than zero before or after filling.

If that is the case does it provide any value? Can one assume that its a market order because the limit and stop are both zero?

Seems that after fill it would be the same as <tradeprice> but that would not be very helpful.

<market>0</market>

Hi, Nathan:

Yes, <tradeprice> is zero value until a fill occurs.

<limit> and <stop> are filled with the respective numerical values – which are the limit or stop price levels supplied by the system developer when the signal is created. One of the peculiarities of how C2 manages “relative” orders (i.e. those in the T+ or O+ format) is that they do not appear to users, autotraders, or API polling until the price is determined (by the parent signal’s “T” trade price, or the market “O” open price). So you won’t find T+ or O+ relative values in the <limit> or <stop> fields.

Re: Your other questions: Yes, if <limit> and <stop> are both zero, then the order is a market order.

Also, in theory it is possible that a <limit> or <stop> price may not actually equal the <tradeprice> because, as you know, C2 changes the <tradeprice> that is reported to be the volume-weighted average price (VWAP) of all AutoTraders’ real-life brokerage account fills. Due to slippage and late synchronizations of non-market-clearing limit orders, it is possible that the trade price reported by C2 can be worse (or sometimes better) than the limit/stop prices.

few more questions. love the site and thanks for the help.

If a relative order was used for <limit> or <stop> and the price has NOT yet been determined will it be <limit>0</limit> or something like N/A ?

will <market> ever be non zero. Will it equal <tradeprice> for market orders or will it equal market open price?

The <quant> field. If doing a all-at-once with trailing stop to close will quant for the close signal always reflect the exact quantity of the buy order? If the buy quantity was put in with "Dollars" or "AccountPercent" I would think that this data would be unavailable until the buy is filled if at all.