Simple Swing System

Our new Simple Swing Volatility system, I mentioned previously to keep your eye on this one, this week is a good example of why

We are happy to offer an extended trial period of one free month to any new subscribers this weekend only. (Offer valid to new subscribers only). Valid for any of our systems. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Running out of time on our offer above, please contact us if interested.

Last couple hours for the holiday weekend deal, free month of any Simple Swing strategy for new subscribers. Take advantage!

Drawdown statistics on Simple Swing are NOT ACCURATE, we have raised this to IT support and expect it to be resolved as soon as possible. Rest assured Simple Swing did not have a drawdown of 34.5%!!!

The issue has now been corrected. Thanks

Another great week for Simple Swing!

Simple Swing continues to show good performance regardless of market conditions. Even in a down month we are managing risk well and profiting from the recent move down in the market.

As a trialer to your room the last few weeks in total observation mode, I would agree you have managed risk well over the last few weeks.

-RV

Thanks for the comments RV. Managing risk is our primary focus followed by making consistent profits.

Many have asked for my comments on comparing Simple Swing to US Stock Trader which I have given in private messages as well as in this forum. I would like to add one additional consideration which is the percentage drag on the account from subscription fees. Both systems have the same fees in dollar terms however, due to the different account sizes they appear as a much smaller drag on US Stock Trader because their account size is 80k while ours is 29k. This is due to regulatory requirements that C2 must comply with.
This is merely a drag that is overstated in comparison with another system. If you traded US Stock Trader with 29k you would be impacted by the same drag. If you trade Simple Swing with 80k you would have a lower drag from the fees. Keep that in mind when comparing these two as well as any other system on C2. Use your account size to compute the impact and keep it in mind when comparing systems.

As always keep us in mind as you review C2 systems.

Out of curiosity why do you only trade AAPL?

Hi WilliamCooper,

I trade assets where I have developed an edge. Over many years I have developed an edge in AAPL which I am sharing with my subscribers.

I only offer systems that I am extremely comfortable with because they have proven to be sustainable and consistent in my own trading.

Let me know if you have additional questions. Thanks for contributing to the Simple Swing forum.

To celebrate the continued success of Simple Swing systems we are offering a 2 for 1 special. Subscribe to a month of any of our systems and receive a free month of another Simple Swing system.

Reach out to me with any questions. This offer also applies to existing subscribers.

Our volatility system can be viewed at this link.

Simple Swing Volatility

Recent market developments show exactly what I have been saying about Simple Swing in this forum and messages to numerous C2 users.

Simple Swing is well positioned to take advantage of up or down market conditions! Reach out to me with any questions about our system.

To celebrate the holiday weekend and continued success of Simple Swing we are happy to offer a free month to any of our systems for new subscribers.

Message me for a coupon code.

Keep our Simple Swing Volatility system on your radar! Don’t miss out on this one!

Simple Swing has just celebrated its one year anniversary!

As advertised we have provided excellent risk adjusted returns regardless of market conditions and take advantage of market moves regardless of direction.

Check us out and let me know if you have any questions as you review.