Small Account Futures - Double digit growth month over month

Another double digit month for Small Account Futures and Avacado wealth .

And there it is. Took a little over two months to implode.
Unsustainable. Oh well. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

keep checking every month.

Heading for double-digit growth once again. Investors AUM preserved even though DD is 75% due to our individual advice and care for each client. Thank you, investors and subscribers.

Haters, please keep checking.

Without even seeing your trades yet, it’s pretty clear you just keep adding to positions in drawdowns until they implode your account or they come back. Thus no TOS.

A >75% drawdown indicates no risk control. Full stop.

5 Likes

hypothesis over hypothesis. Do you run strategy? How many users and aum do you have? I thought you left C2 a long time back but I guess you are still here to give your unwanted and useless opinion and analysis.

it reminds me one member on C2 - DELTA, MAP - the same manner of communication.

I request C2 to reveal all the manager’s identities here. Are you the same person who wrote: “killed fat “pig” after 6 months growing” guess what it’s still growing and it will keep on growing? I am pretty sure your strategy sucks the way your mannerism sucks.

yes, 75% DD - big success

1 Like

400 percent YTD and growing…with 1.8 mil AUM and growing.

Triple-digit YTD. Heading for another double-digit month.

Flexing with a 75% drawdown.

Always entertaining to watch. We’ll all continue to. :popcorn:

1 Like

oops, you are still here. Keep watching…See our AUM as well. It will take away your peace and sleep.

would be interesting to see how many subs will stay after this turmoil.

Can’t argue, totally true

2 Likes

Oh yeah. Keep checking. We will have double-digit growth this month. despite DD, we are still 145% YTD which beats most of the slow-moving strategies on C2.

i will keep an eye, just don’t go private after you close all the positions. it is always interesting to look on such trading. slow-moving strategies on C2 are so boring, they are for investment, not for the show.

and it is possible that you will have double digit income in December, it depends on the market and the market can easily go up. also your leverage is not at your max levels yet, so you are probably looking for the market bottom signs to add to position. :slight_smile:

1 Like

wonder what that advice could be. I can imagine only one - “Please unsubscribe before all goes down the drain!”

1 Like

Well, you can imagine whatever you like. My subscribers are fine and their investment is protected. I don’t care about the rest and these lousy comments. I will repost gains just to make you guys miserable.

You don’t have subscribers right…oops. or still evaluating the day trading system for the last 5 years. You didn’t answer my last question about your strategy. Are you a subscriber? who are you subscribing to?