The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Spirit Airlines, new momentum , can we continue Long?

Since 15 May 2020, there has been a change in the trend with Spirit Airlines, the stock consolidated and found a strong support around $8.38 and now trading at $17.31. It appears that the stock has recently broker a resistance of 16.37 with more than average volumes.
I am long with the target of $25.00 (bought options and not the stock, July Expiry).
What do you guys think? will the trend continue? and can it reach $25 or probably go above $25 in the coming 4-6 weeks??

My strategy is free, feel free to paper trade, simulate my trades. Hopefully, we all will see some good results. Thank you!!

Assuming it does not fill today’s gap, a close above $22 could send Spirit Airlines (NYSE:SAVE) higher and trigger your $25 target.

Currently it is up a whopping 17% from yesterday’s close.

Nice call (no pun intended), I can see that your $25 target was reached.

Back to C2 Platform