Statistics of strategy

Hello,

I wondered if the strategy statistics reset/change when a new year starts, or the strategy completes one year.
For example, if a strategy had during the 2020 drawdown of 12%, will it follow him into the new year?
If yes, why does it do so? If a strategy made one wrong decision, will it follow him until the end? or is this a regulation thing?

Regarding the subscription, if someone charges 0$ for the first six months and then raises the price to 100$, why does the 100$ go retroactive? isn’t it a wrong calculation? is there an option may be to do an update for the system on how it calculation word? or there is a reason behind it like regulations or something ( I’m just curious to see why the calculation made in that way )

Thank you

Your max drawdown stat is the maximum drawdown for all strategy history. It does not get erased when the calendar year changes.

Subscription prices are currently retroactively applied. I agree it might be better to change this in the future, but I have no immediate plans to do so.

Thank you for the replay!

Do you think it may be a good option to create a feature like a drawdown for each year?

Thanks for clarifying regrading the subscription

No, that’s not something we can do. It’s not compliant with regulations.