The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Statistics of strategy

Hello,

I wondered if the strategy statistics reset/change when a new year starts, or the strategy completes one year.
For example, if a strategy had during the 2020 drawdown of 12%, will it follow him into the new year?
If yes, why does it do so? If a strategy made one wrong decision, will it follow him until the end? or is this a regulation thing?

Regarding the subscription, if someone charges 0$ for the first six months and then raises the price to 100$, why does the 100$ go retroactive? isn’t it a wrong calculation? is there an option may be to do an update for the system on how it calculation word? or there is a reason behind it like regulations or something ( I’m just curious to see why the calculation made in that way )

Thank you

Your max drawdown stat is the maximum drawdown for all strategy history. It does not get erased when the calendar year changes.

Subscription prices are currently retroactively applied. I agree it might be better to change this in the future, but I have no immediate plans to do so.

Thank you for the replay!

Do you think it may be a good option to create a feature like a drawdown for each year?

Thanks for clarifying regrading the subscription

No, that’s not something we can do. It’s not compliant with regulations.

Back to C2 Platform