Status of Forums

Hi Matthew,

A while back you had mentioned that the Forums were being reworked. Any status on this? It seems like there is not as much activity on this site now that users are restricted to posting to the C2 Discussions panel.

Gary

Yeah, the current forum situation is pretty sucky – no doubt about it. In truth, not much progress has been made on the development of the revised forum system because our (little) programming team has been working on a couple projects which I think will be more meaningful for C2 users (soon to be announced, soon…)

But the forum stuff is high on the list and I’ll try to do what I can to get it revamped as soon as I can.

Wish I had a better answer for you, Gary, but this is the state of things at this time. I’ll keep you posted. By all means, feel free to bug/remind me soon if you don’t hear more about it. But please know that I agree with you.

Matthew

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the update. As a software developer from a small company I can definitely relate to having many more projects than available time.

Looking forward to the announcement you mentioned…

Gary