New C2 Forums are online

Hello, everyone - I’m happy to announce that the new C2 Forum software is online. You may notice a few funky things as we migrate from the old forums to the new, but the new Forums are pretty much functional, and I think you’ll like the improvement, even now.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Mathew my forum I created a couple of days ago for Conservative Blue Chip seems to have disappeared?

I like it. The page has a nice look and should encourage more discourse for ideas and some bantering for traders and managers.

I tried to recreate my forum for my new signal “Conservative Blue Chip” however the icon to do so is no longer there.

Hi, Richard:

Give it a try now. You’ll see a new button appear in your “Manage” section on your system page. The button will say “Create Forum.”

You didn’t see it before because… well, because I hadn’t actually finished that bit of code. But now it should work.

Matthew

And ?

No offense but i still don’t see the point of such improvements …

Cheers .

Well done. Big improvement.

I see a “Like” button. But where is the “Dislike” button? I already see some inappropriate topics for a C2 Forum. Do you have some plans to implement banning of spammers, etc.?

Mathew my signal Conservative Blue Chip still does not have an icon to click on to go to the forum. It has a forum however no button to click to get there. I have interacted with Alen about this several times however she has yet to understand what I am trying to do. I just need a button on my signals page to take me or prospective clients to the forum.

Thanks

Hi Matthew,

I just now discovered the new forums – nice work! The reason it took so long is that I relied on my email to keep up on forum posts. That feature seems to no longer work.

Gary

Hello, when I click the buttons “Manage” -> “Create Forum” nothing happens…