Stop Loss

Hi,

I am a new member in C2 and want to suscribe but certain system can be interesting have a very bad drawdown. Is it possible to put my own stop loss on a system I suscribe? if yes I don’t Handerstand How? Can you explain me How, please? I have only saw way to limit the amount but no possibility to put a stop loss.

Thank you for the answer!

A second question: Is it possible to reverse a system? ; open a sell when it give a buy and a buy when it give a sell in automatic? I Can be very interisting to convert certain very bad system in very good one!

Thank you

Nick is correct.

Also, systems with a generally speaking nice equity curves but with sometimes very sharp drawdowns (like deep,small trenches) are: to be avoided systems.(I think Nick would agree with this one)

AND Reversing a bad system won’t work. It would most likely be another bad system. That would make it really easy now, won’t it? :slight_smile:

Martijn

AND Reversing a bad system won’t work. It would most likely be another bad system. That would make it really easy now, won’t it? :slight_smile:

Always a bad idea to reverse a bad system, on many levels. This is something that newbies eventually fall in love with, and should be on the list of “101 Things Newbies Should Never Consider” Other things on the list would be

"expecting 500% annual returns"

“expecting to retire on a $4,000 account”

“ignoring the little thing called Risk

"selling options because after all, 90% of them retire worthless, don’t they?”

“believing that the 95% of traders who fail somehow does not apply to you”

“expecting to sign up for C2, pick a system, pay your $75/month and expect to draw a no-fail, no-risk, lifetime income on your small account”

“the smaller your stop, the better you do”

“expect martingale systems to solve your problems”

“the answer MUST be in Technical Analysis, Fib, Elliott Wave, Gann, etc. After all, that is what all the Trading books have…”

"Price action? what’s That?"

and many many more…