Subscriber Reviews

I think everyone enjoys seeing the latest subscriber reviews posted on the home page just under the ticker. I suggest that if a developer has a rebuttal to the review, it be attached as well. Fair play suggests that if both sides post, both sides should be heard, not just the reviewer,

You say the review is from Ross. It sounds like him, I agree. But how do you know for sure?

The review is no more than a subjective description of the equity curve, which I can see for myself, so as a potential subscriber I wouldn’t attach much weight to it.

I know because:

1. Every subscriber I’ve had in the last 6 months has made a lot of money.

2. Ross recently trialed the strategy, but did not subscribe. He’s the only one.

3. Ross did the same thing to Mood Oscillator.

4. Ross got into a snit with me just hours before because I challenged him to prove to us he can trade (see the chat area).

But the suggestion still stands: if a subscriber can post a review that’s prominantly displayed on the ticker section for all to see, why shouldn’t the developers rebuttal (if any) be here as well?

With respect to your suggestion about the rebuttal: Only a little bit of the subscribers text is shown, so usually I have to click on it when I want to read it, and then the rebuttal is shown too. And I know that there can be a rebuttal. So for me it would not matter much. But I have nothing against your proposal and it sounds fair.

I’m not so sure, I’ve never heard him criticize someone’s profit factor, if it is him I’m surprised he didn’t mention your APD.

Clearly, he didn’t want to be caught.

. . .furthermore, Ross/RCanfiel/Index/Futures-Systems.com is conveniently absent wrt including himself in this dialogue. I find it amazing that he is so comfortable calling me a "fraud" and "liar" in an open forum when I just noticed his "system" name has been changed 12 times:

Original name Changed to When changed

Futures-Systems.com (Multi-futures) Futures-Systems.com (Multi-futures) 5/14/06 11:48

Futures-Systems.com (Multi-futures) Futures 5/19/06 9:59

Futures SUBSCRIBE $147 THRU WEBSITE 5/29/06 0:20

SUBSCRIBE $147 THRU WEBSITE Futures 5/29/06 6:47

Futures Subscribe at Futures-Systems.com 5/30/06 10:34

Subscribe at Futures-Systems.com Join at Futures-Systems.com 6/6/06 6:53

Join at Futures-Systems.com ===> Futures-Systems.com 6/6/06 6:53

===> Futures-Systems.com ===> Cheaper @ Futures-Systems.com 6/21/06 23:04

===> Cheaper @ Futures-Systems.com ===> goto Futures-Systems.com 6/22/06 20:05

===> goto Futures-Systems.com ===> @ Futures-Systems.com 6/22/06 22:31

===> @ Futures-Systems.com Futures-Systems.com 6/24/06 20:45

Futures-Systems.com Index 6/3/08 12:30

Seems a blatant attempt to get someone to buy into his schemes and leave here to go to his (now closed) website. Oh the irony.

Regards,

Gilbert

[LINKSYSTEM_31138456] - soon to close!

"Seems a blatant attempt to get someone to buy into his schemes and leave here to go to his (now closed) website."

Exactly, when he first found C2 he venemently opposed C2’s right to exist and then tried to take C2 customers to his website before finding out he couldn’t trade. Ross is everything he accuses others of and more.

Yeah, too bad it’s lunchtime and people might be at work…

No, I trade from home. I guess some people just expect others to live on C2 24x7.

Since Keith seems to be in a snit, I calculated stats across all his 8 systems. Amazing he gets a high rating based on dismal performance, I now understand why he needs the subscriber revenue to survive.

Averaging ALL of Keith’s 8 systems, these are the “vital” statistics.

APD: 0.05, <------- AVERAGE(-.01, .13, .11, .24, 0, -.07, 0, -.01)

Sharpe .443, <------- AVERAGE(-.61, 2.12, .74, 1.41, -.22, -.77, 1.29, -.43)

Profit Factor: 1.1, <------- AVERAGE(1,1.2,1.2,1.4,1,0.9,1.1,1)

And these are BEFORE slippage and commission.

Keith Fitschen is one of the most respected system designers around. Read about him at keithstrading.com, read about Aberration, one of the most famous systems ever designed, in Futures Truth magazine, read about him at elitetrader.com. In addition he has repeatedly provided valuable insight and comments on this forum, we would not want to miss that.

I am well aware that Keith used to have some trading acumen. And these same Aberration type systems have also spent many years floundering around since.

But as Hillary said about Obama, “all we have, is a speech” as follows:

Averaging ALL of Keith’s 8 systems, these are the “vital” statistics.

APD: 0.05/, <------- AVERAGE(-.01, .13, .11, .24, 0, -.07, 0, -.01)

Sharpe .443, <------- AVERAGE(-.61, 2.12, .74, 1.41, -.22, -.77, 1.29, -.43)

Profit Factor: 1.1, <------- AVERAGE(1,1.2,1.2,1.4,1,0.9,1.1,1)

And these are BEFORE slippage and commission.

Keith, in all fairness, I doubt it was him, because I guarantee you’d get a one star, not the slightest bit of redemption from two stars.

I told you why I know it was him, but if you believe he didn’t do it, ask him yourself. He had a number of occassions yesterday to say it wasn’t him but he didn’t.