Subscription method of payment

i’d like to see one more method of subscription, something more flexible and dynamic. maybe a minimum, but have the amount adjustable by the user.

i’d like to keep subscription prices at a bare minimum for new traders and the like. however, i’d like users who are benefitting in a much larger scale to be able to pay any amount they wish! :slight_smile:

or maybe a paypal-like donation option, that goes through c2, of course.

also, any chance on a “sliding scale” type commission schedule? like charging only 20% commission for X amount of subscribers, etc…?

thanks!

aestreux

I second the above.

I’d like to see an option for vendors to choose to grandfather current subscribers when raising subscription fees. That way one can reward early subscribers for being loyal and putting trust in you early on when raising prices later. Only new subscribers will pay the higher fee then.

- Fanus

Fanus:

Yes, good suggestion. I can tell you that one set of very important features I plan to add soon revolves around much greater pricing flexibility (i.e. allowing discounting, grandfathering, etc.)

MK

As I replied to another message in this thread, I plan to add some new pricing features soon. A “pay what you think is fair” feature (with a minimum?) is an interesting idea. I’m willing to try it out, but I suspect you may be disappointed by the response. But you never know.