Subscription rollover

Matt,
My subscription expired in the middle of the day and in the middle of the trade. C2 closed the position with market order. I was shocked and email came that ur positions might be open.
Why are you doing this so brutal? I’m ok if it will expire after close day before. I was lucky that my position was in plus…This can cause of big losses to people.
Thanks,
Paul

Not sure of the specifics you are referring to. Send specific details to help@collective2.com and I’ll be able to answer your specific questions.

Apparently free subscription should expire today…I never imaging that I will get stopped from the trade.
here is the position that was open last night…
06716105 2016-10-27 18:07:56 Buy 1 @ESZ6 E-MINI S&P 500 2127.50
trader had an order to sell at 2130.5
here is what C2 does - stopped subscription and sent market order… I was lucky contract was sold at 2128.5 (10:00:57)
Sure enough, the price was there at 2130.5 in next few minutes and trader exited trade…
timestamp on email 10:00 AM
Dear paul serd,
This is an automated message from Collective2 in regards to your Autotraded account U185****.
Recently you stopped Autotrading the system called ‘ES ST IT’. We will attempt to close all open positions and cancel open orders assigned to the strategy ‘ES ST IT’ in account U185****.
Please log in to the broker platform (on their web site or from their trading software) and manually make sure those positions are closed and those orders are canceled as we cannot guarantee the positions will be closed and all orders canceled.
Stopping AutoTrade doesn’t necessarily effect your strategy subscription. To manage your Strategy Subscriptions, go to this page: www.collective2.com/manage-subscriptions

Regards,
Collective2 Customer Support
Email: help@collective2.com

I freaked out. I ran to get into account and see what happens…