Strategy coupon

UGQD43434

I don’t have a current trade open. C2 shows I have one trade open?? I can post screenshots of my platform if required.

Thanks
MM

I think I figured it out. I have enough money in my real account. In my C2 account I don’t. My TOS connection may have been disconnected because of this.

I think that’s what happened. C2 shows me entering but not exiting the trade. I may be wrong but it looks like the case.

MM

Your system description says:
-intraday trading only
-no overnight exposure
-stops used

You have a 5 ES short position held overnight from 5/23 to now - which violates 2 of the 3 above.

There is no stop order placed so if you are using stops they must be “mental stops” and not real ones.

Please explain.

I did not have a position in my real account. I closed out. C2 disconnected my TOS because of margin. What C2 shows I have as a balance. My real account has more money than C2 does and enough to keep the trade. C2 shows I have around $25k. My real account has more. But I was out of that trade in my real account. C2 did not reflect that.

My real logs shows me flat going into the close.

I think because I had 5 contracts for the C2 balance of $25k it wasn’t enough. That’s where the problem was. I got a message from C2 about this.

It should now show as flat. Is that what you see @Pete ?

I got this message from DataMaster. I think that would be C2. When I took the exit in my real account it was ignored because I guess TOS was disconnected. I assumed I have to make sure my real balance is sufficient. I will have to watch the C2 balance close I guess also. Below was the message. But I went into the close flat.

Does anyone know what margin C2 requires for ES? Or where I can find that information.

Thanks

URGENT ALERT!! - YourCollective2 Model Account for 50 on 8 has had a Margin Call. BrokerTransmit has been suspended. Please do the following:

1. Go to https://collective2.com/details/117916840 and close positions to restore excess liquidity.
  2. Re-Engage BrokerTransmit for 50 on 8 when you are ready.
    Remember: BrokerTransmit is now shut off, so trades you make in your broker account WILL NOT automatically be reflected in your strategy until yourestore BrokerTransmit. However, you can consider reducing positions in your Broker Account so that, when you turn on BrokerTransmit again, your Model Account will have sufficient liquidity to hold the newly-reduced positions in your broker account.

Yes, flat now - thanks