Suggestions welcome!

I’m looking on feedback to improve my system Safe Capital in orde to get more subscribers. What parameters would I need to adjust? Is the subscription price perhaps too steep? Does advertising really help? Wondering what the experience of other people here who’ve been longer around on C2 has been… Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Your system looks good but it’s taking too much risk (looking at the annual return). At least for me also the price is too high. I would also prefer the fee to be “only if profitable”.

C2 should introduce a pricing model where the system developer can get for example 10% of all profits after fees. This would be possible for autotraders.

- Panu

Panu - The model you propose (“C2 should introduce a pricing model where the system developer can get for example 10% of all profits after fees”) is not legal in the USA.

Not illegal if you are a professional MM or hedge fund, but impractical here. Also I think that would drive developers to take unwarranted risk (since they stand to lose no money of their own if trades go bad).

Hi, im not agree with Panu about that your system have too much risk. Im using this sistem for autotrading for 1 month and for now the biggest drawdown is 12% and with a few trades, not only with one operation.

For me the problem is that the price is too high for a system that only have 3 months, and the other thing is that the system only have 3 months of life and i think people need more life history for use a system. Would be good if you make a backtest and show the results in the system page, for sure you get more subscribers.

For other way, continue trading as good as your are doing! im doing a lot of money with your system and im very happy to be a subscriber!