Win Months: 67.5%
YTD: +4.3%

Best,

New High for my Dual Leverage Strategy.
All time Change: +166.7%
CAGR: +33.3%
Win Months: 67.5%
YTD: +5.1%

Dual QM 18 Strategy. All time Change: +115.1%; CAGR: +23.4%; Win Months: +72.5%; YTD: +4.2%

Misti Strategy: All time Change: +8.3%; CAGR: +7.7%; Ein Months: +100.0%; YTD: +2.4%

New high for my three strategies

1.- Dual Leverage Strategy: New High

2.- Dual Qm 18 Strategy: New High

3.- Misti Strategy: New High

New High for my three Strategies

1.- Dual Leverage Strategy: New High

2.- Dual QM 18 Strategy: New High

3.- Misti Strategy: New High

1 Like

Did you know that it is a (*adjective deleted by poster) investment manager practice to solely publish results about profitable trades/periods and never losing trades/periods?

Hi, Tom:

I would like to keep the tone on these C2 Forums civil and constructive.

Where you and I agree is that one should not promote only profitable periods while hiding unprofitable periods (this is called “cherry-picking.”) And while I am not a huge fan of endless self-promotion on the forums, I do not think Gonzalo’s messages qualify as cherry-picking. He simply posted links to his strategies.

If I misunderstand your complaint, then please let me know. Otherwise, I encourage you, and all members, to keep the tone on the C2 forums respectful and civil. Disagreement based on fact is fine. But let’s be cautious about flinging accusations such as “fraudulent … practice.”

4 Likes

“He simply posted links to his strategies.”

In almost all posts Today P/L are posted and all are green. There is never one of them where it is red by any chance. Those screenshots appear 10 times with 3 systems so it is 30 green vs 0 red.
I apologize for trying to defend the interests of the retail investors here.

1 Like

Edited my first post to remove adjective that may be considered offensive.

1 Like

Very good month of January for my three strategies.
1.- Dual Leverage Strategy: Jan: + 12.0%; CAGR: 35.3%; All Time: +184.4%

2.- Dual QM 18 Strategy: Jan: + 7.8%; CAGR: + 24.2%; All Time: + 122.4%

3.- Misti Strategy: Jan: + 4.1%; CAGR: + 9.5%; All Time: + 9.5%

1 Like

Good start of the month for my three strategies. In the first ten days of February …
1.- Dual Leverage Strategy: Feb: + 9.0%; YTD: + 22.2%; CAGR: 38.6%; All Time: +208.2%

2.- Dual QM-18 Strategy: Feb: + 6.8%; YTD: + 15.1%; CAGR: 26.4%; All Time: +137.2%

3.- Misti Strategy: Feb: +4.2%; YTD: + 8.4%; CAGR: 14.0%; All Time: +14.0%

Congratulations, good job!

1 Like

Thank you very much!!
Best,

Gonzalo

An interesting report.
“Looking for Easy Games
How Passive Investing Shapes Active Management”

"This drop wasn’t caused by excessive leverage, the Fed, interest rates or valuations.

It was a Virus.

Good reminder that risk is what you never see coming."

~ Michael Batnick

There are few days like today. Very few days. Therefore, a good day or a bad one should not get away from our strategy.