The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Best Multi-Asset Strategy

I highly recommend reading any posts here by me if you are looking for more information.

If I am interested in trading can you please send me more information and what would I need to fund the account with. How lone did you backtest for and how long have you been actually trading this strategy. I look forward to hearing from you.

I would Like to trade the system, what have been some of the short term and long term returns. I am interested in trading, thanks Chasr

Our words reveal our thoughts

Our manners mirror our self esteem

Our actions reflect our character

Our habits predict our future

Have a GREAT DAY… Chase

Thanks so very much. I subscribed to your system at 200 percent. I believe in you and your system. Did you have any coupons for new subscribers. I look forward to a longterm relationship. I’m impressed with your hardwork on this system

52A6FC4958974438B71B52CB6CBBC893.png

It seems to be a good system or a combination of systems. Diversification across different systems on different instruments should lower the overall standard deviation. The only thing that I can suggest is that you may consider shorter explanations. Most people, I believe, don’t have too much time to read a lengthy text. Will keep an eye on your system. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes
Back to C2 Platform