The "Don't worry" strategy

I have been tracking this strategy for a while. Any one experienced this strategy? The tracking record results provided by the owner is pretty good. But the strategy is not likely out performing the SP500.

I’ve been watching it. Had a few chats with the owner. It’s a bit early to tell much yet for me.

Interesting strategy.

His profile suggests he works in the industry. How is it that he is able to trade in a personal account and/or sell a strategy? I thought there were strict compliance rules that prevented that.

In any case, I’d been keen to see if the C2 performance matches the backtest results.

Hi guys, apologies for responding late but I am not a frequent visitor of the forum. Thank you for your interest in the strategy ‘Don’t worry’ (https://collective2.com/details/106495939).

Let me try to comment on your remarks:

@ RobertFisher:
The performance of the S&P 500 index since inception of the strategy has been 8.3%. The strategy had a positive performance of 16.6% for the same period. That is twice the performance of the index. It is very much in line with the historical numbers which you can see in the spreadsheet here:

http://bit.ly/HistoricalPerformance

Historically, the monthly outperformance of the strategy vs. the SPY is around 2%.

@ DavidStephens:
Congrats to the strong start of the year. Very impressive!

@ Chr1stopher:
Yes, you are right. There are strict compliance rules regarding personal account dealing. This is the reason why the strategy is not TOS verified as I am not allowed to trade this in my own account. However, there is no rule to provide signals on a platform like C2.

Hope that helps to answer your questions.

Anyone of the subscribers willing to share their experience with that strategy? Have been tracking it for a couple of weeks now and the performance seems to be as in the backtest provided, although the strategy stands just at 8 month of record here at C2. Would be happy to hear some other thoughts on the strategy.