The EW Trends: A new system trading on the FX

lol… with the different name?

I guess the problem is that real people lost real money because of your strategy.
But it doesn’t seem that you care much about it.

3 Likes

The loss is only -4.6%. Please stop scribbling.

I have just started my EA with a new name “Win 2 Loss 05”.
You can follow the strategy if you want. There are two possibilities as follows;
Win 2% or Loss 0.5% in a day. Please monitor it for min a month.

https://collective2.com/details/141478847

Happy tradings,
Best, Murat Y.

Hello, I want to inform you after some update on my .EA, the strategy called “Win 2 Loss 05” has started to run. I heard the StoneFX supported FX tradings for US traders. Win 2 Loss 05 means Win 2% or Loss 0.5% in a day. The max lotsize is 1.2. And, Reward/Risk ratio: 2/0.5

Please, monitor the system min for a month!

Best, Murat Y.

Hello again, I want to explain how the “Win 2 Loss 05” works and looks like from day to day.
First of all, the strategy is designed for Win 2% or Loss 0.5% for a day. These mean 200 dollars win or 50 dollars loss for 10,000 dollars initial capital.

There will be several 0.5% loss in a month. Don’t panic! This is because we are working a high Reward/Risk ratio as 2/0.5. However, We will obtain a good percent growth at the end of the month.

I am a trader who does not believe backtests. However, I want to show you how the daily trades will be and what they look like. You can examine the strategy’s two months back test result via following link to have an idea.

We thought you were updating and testing your EA for the next few months.
And now after four days you are already back with your strategy?

What happened?

1 Like

Yes, a quick update! The algo has 8 years journey to development. It is not a new. One touching was enough. Also, setting max lot size and trades.

I think this topic is not worth continuing at this time. I will close it.

2 Likes